1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
CPS collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain "personal information" (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, work address, telephone number and web site addresses.
3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
CPS collects and uses personal information for the following identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding CPS's services;
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from CPS, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of CPS's site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from CPS;
- to protect the services, products or rights of CPS, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the CPS site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning CPS's site, and services.
CPS also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e. not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
CPS limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. CPS does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
CPS does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except to someone we have designated to act as an agent on our behalf.
6. Accuracy of Personal Information
CPS will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing CPS about changes to their personal information.
7. Security Safeguards
CPS will use reasonable efforts to protect customers' personal information.