Our steel strapping is available in a wide range of sizes and gauges to accommodate your steel strapping requirements. Our edge conditioned strapping ensures a safe, rounded edge that is problem-free during application.
- Oscillated - The steel strapping is wound in a tight uniform pattern to a coil width between 2 1/2" to 2 3/5"
- Ribbon - The steel strapping is wound onto itself so that the width of the coil is the same as the strap.
- Jumbo Coils - The steel strapping can be wound into coils that weigh greater than 330lbs. Jumbo coils are available for all steel strapping types in sizes from 3/4"(19mm) to 1- 1/4"(32mm), and coil weight from 330 to 1,000lbs. (150kgs to 453.5kgs). Jumbo coils have a standard.
All steel strapping finishes are treated in a special process with a wax coating. This lubrication allows the strapping to flow smoothly in automated machines, tools and around corners of products.
- Painted and Waxed Painted strapping is available in green, black, brown and other colours.
- Blued & Waxed The surface finish is blued by a flame process rather than painted. Bluing the steel burns off foreign material from steel. Blued strap is an economical alternative that offers similar characteristics as painted strap with less cost.
- Zinc coated & Waxed Commonly used for prolonged outside storage, this finish offers greater rust resistance than regular painted material.
- Steel strapping coils are shrouded. Skids are shrouded with poly liner and wrapped with cardboard for protection in transit. Normally packaged bare coiled onto the skid.
- Coils per skid:
Oscillated wound : 12coils to 15coils/skid
Ribbon wound : 20coils to 40coils/skid
Jumbo : 3coils to 4coils/skid
All steel strapping material is manufactured under ISO Certification and in conformance with ASTM Standard D3953.
The steel strapping is wound in a tight uniform pattern to a coil width from 2-1/2" to 2-7/8"
Economical oscillated wraps produce a coil width an inside diameter of 406mm, outside diameter of 570mm and width of 70mm weighing approximately 50 kg.
ZINC waxed coating offers greater rust resistance than regular painted material and Increases tension transmission. Zinc finish protects where it is needed most at points of surface damage and scratches.
Commonly used for prolonged outside storage. Product is typically used for items that will be outdoors for long periods of time.
The steel strapping is wound onto itself so that the width of the coil is the same as the strap.
Ribbon wound coils are wound like a roll of tape, and fit the larger dispensers.
Painted strapping typically available in black and other colors(brown, green etc) are available.
All finishes are treated with a hard wax coating.
This lubrication allows the strapping to flow smoothly in automated machines, tools and around corners of products.
Jumbo Coils, with a nominal coil mass of 180 to 450 kg are available in a limited number of sizes, can minimize coil handling and improve overall efficiency.
STANDARD : 180-220KGS