Orion Portable Automatic Stretch Wrapping System High Profile Flex
The High Profile Flex A models eliminate the need for operators to attach and cut the stretch film. Simply place the pallet load on the machine, and pull a lanyard switch while backing away. The machine will perform the entire wrap cycle automatically without the need for an operator to tie the film tail to the load at the beginning of the cycle, and detach it at the end. This will greatly impact the efficiency of your stretch packaging operation by keeping your operators busy with other tasks while the machine is wrapping.
Performance Features and Specs
- 15 RPM Variable Speed with 'soft-start'
- 5,000 lb. Maximum Load Weight Capacity
- High Efficiency 260% Powered Film Pre-stretch
- 48"x48" Turntable for Loads up to 50"x50"
- Automatic Wrap Cycle for Operator Efficiency
- Octagonal Turntable for Easy Forklift Loading
- AC/VFD Motors Reduce Maintenance
- Structural Steel Frame for Durability
- Ergonomically Friendly Design
- Forklift Portable from Front or Rear
- Precision Ring Bearing Turntable Support