The BEL 507 is a semi-automatic tilting case former / case erector and pack station. It is designed specifically for applications on manual case packing lines. By tilting the case towards the operator better ergonomics are achieved.
The BEL 507 semi-automatic tilting case erector is ideal for awkward packing situations such as tall cases that are easier to pack by tilting the box towards the operator, unstable objects subject to tipping which are easier to load with the case in a tilted position and bagged products such as snack foods which must be packed in a vertical position to prevent product damage. When directly connected to any BEL case sealer, the erector enables one person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation.
Installing the BEL 507 semi-automatic case former in manual case packing lines improves productivity and eliminates extra labor needed to setup and close case bottom flaps prior to loading. Safety is improved by eliminating costly repetitive strain injury problems.
At a fraction of the cost of fully automatic case erectors, the BEL 507 semi-automatic tilting case former provides an economical and effective way of eliminating the manual labor required to preform cases for hand packing lines.
BEL 507 Semi-Automatic Case Former / Case Erector Features & Specs:
- Tilts the case towards the operator for better ergonomics when case packing
- Connects to any BEL case sealer, enabling one person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation
- Improves safety by eliminating costly repetitive strain injury problems
- Modular design allows for a customized BEL system delivered to you at an off-the-shelf lead time and price
- Adjustable box stand
- A-42 Rotary Accumulation Turntable
- Total Lock Caster Wheels with Extension Adjustment
- Roller Conveyor for Infeed & Outfeed
- Flexible Conveyor
- Spare Parts Kits for Machine Maintenance
- S-10 Packing Conveyor with Programmable Weigh Scale
- ErgoLevel Packing Height Adjustment Option
- 1" Heavy Duty Acme Screws
- C Channel Aluminum Frame
BEL products are ideal for packaging lines that do not warrant full automation because of specific requirements like:
- Frequent case size changes
- Many different case sizes and pack configurations
- Limited floor space
- Manual inspection of the products
- Limited technical staff
- The high price of automated case packers and erectors
- Low volume