The BEL 5150u allows a single person to load cases with products and seal all flaps on one machine. The BEL 5150u is equipped standard with the following:
- Power Save Mode automatically powers down the machine when not in use
- Colour-coded Setup Guides make case changeovers quick and easy
- Unidrive eliminates case skew and ensures cases are squarely taped
- High-performance DEKKA tape heads provide a high quality seal
- Energy smart features such as Power Save Mode reduce operating costs associated with unattended machinery running.
- Electro-pneumatic system provides greater control over the forming of corrugated with higher recycled content.
- Centralized, color-coded adjustment guide assists operator with changeovers and minimizes changeover time.
- Built-in box stand keeps case blanks handy for the operator, providing increased through-put and enhanced ergonomics by minimizing the operator reaching and twisting during packing.
- Rust free/paint free frame construction eliminates unsightly machine wear and extends machine life.
- Unitized frame design provides ease of mobility and greater machine life.