The BEL 505 is an extremely compact Semi-Automatic Case Erector and Pack Station designed specifically for applications on manual case packing lines. When connected to any BEL case sealer it enables one person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation.
Installing the BEL 505 in manual case packing lines improves productivity and eliminates extra labour needed to set-up and close case bottom flaps prior to loading. Safety is improved by eliminating cost Repetitive Strain Injuries.
At a fraction of the cost of fully automatic case erectors, the BEL 505 provides an economical and effective way of eliminating manual labour required to pre-form cases for hand packing lines.
BEL 505 Features
- Integrates easily with a variety of BEL case sealer options
- Safety switch protects against accidental starting. Powered by air only, with no electrical components.
- Simple case size change-over - no tools necessary and minimal training needed
- Dynamic flap folding system power folds all bottom flaps
- Case hold down features keeps box in place for hands-free case loading
- Corrosion resistant construction, attractive stainless steel covers and paint-free surfaces aid in easy maintenance